Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much do you guys pay your mentors?
Mentors in a startup are pretty normal. They aren’t called “mentors” though but are called advisers. How much do you guys pay them? Say if you are staring as an affiliate.
Like Reply
I had one but he was more like a free teacher to me. I just helped him selling his book which was not on marketing field but a related one. People varies and their method of payments also varies with them, since there is no fixed way people often do it in their own way showing the person appreciation.
Like Reply
I don't know 1% maybe. Hadn't paid any mentor. Many of the professional that I have learned from are very generous and teaches freely.
Like Reply
Do you guys were able to learn anything from blogs and other tutorial sites as well?
Like Reply

Forum Jump: