Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Unsatisfied ROI in Google Adwords
Presently, I am using Google Adwords campaign to target my audiences. But the ROI I am getting is much less than the money I spending in it. Most of the visitors come and bounce from our sites sales page. Anybody any suggestions?
i am the nation
nationwide Wrote:Presently, I am using Google Adwords campaign to target my audiences. But the ROI I am getting is much less than the money I spending in it. Most of the visitors come and bounce from our sites sales page. Anybody any suggestions?

May be it is because you are not using the needed keyword to target or your keyword has too much competition for it.And, it can happen that your landing page is not quite well designed. Anyway what's your keyword?
I have got checked my landing page by a professional, its okay.
My keyword is ''cheap woodcraft services".
i am the nation
Although your niche is unique . Bit I think that you have to be much more specific then those three words such as cheap woodcraft services in New York or keywords like affordable and cheap local woodcraft services. Try to target as much as definite audience otherwise conversions will be tough.
Your keyword is a common one. So, try to be more specific and demographics friendly in it. It can increase your ROI.