Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Things to avoid in social media for good conversions
What are the basic things that one should avoid in the social media channels in order to get good conversions from their pages? I have been giving a lot of thoughts these days. Social Networking sites are really good for traffic and conversions but I am not getting much conversion from them as my competitors so its time to look onto what I am doing wrong. If anybody can point me the mistakes then I can compare them with my own tactics.
There are several types of mistake that one can make -

- Over hastagging.
- Automated messages are good but only for outreach and traffic. They are not good for conversions.
- Blank messages.
- Messages without any actual value in them.
- As it is a social media so feedbacks will always come to any post you make. Some of them will be not good(negative ones) but you have to handle them carefully. Don't make them lose your cool. Always confront them with politeness and considerable relevant reasons.
- Your post must be optimized for sharing.
- Landing pages for you links must also have to optimized. Specially to their loading speed.
- Links must be quite easily findable in your posts.
brian Wrote:There are several types of mistake that one can make -

- Over hastagging.
- Automated messages are good but only for outreach and traffic. They are not good for conversions.
- Blank messages.
- Messages without any actual value in them.
- As it is a social media so feedbacks will always come to any post you make. Some of them will be not good(negative ones) but you have to handle them carefully. Don't make them lose your cool. Always confront them with politeness and considerable relevant reasons.
- Your post must be optimized for sharing.
- Landing pages for you links must also have to optimized. Specially to their loading speed.
- Links must be quite easily findable in your posts.

Nice input 'brian'. I would just like to add a point that social media doesn't get you conversions overnight unless your a great deal of authority figure. So, to have conversions you must build authority and trust among your followers. Don't make offers all the time try to engage them in casual conversations also. Conversions from social media is gonna take patience so you must be patient atleast at the beginning otherwise it is not going to work.