Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the best practice to write for an audince?
You know which type of content gets more attentions?
Its simple tell your audience a story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • avinash
Share your personal experience in your own words.

And make it readable obviously.
Can tutorials work?
Ofcourse they can work. Good tutorials which are actionable. Are always tend to get more attraction.
Informative and attractive content gets more attention to your audience. It draw audience attention towards your post.
Meaningful and informative content is very useful to audience. You content point should be clear and accurate enough to be understood by the audiene.
Try make connect with audience through your personal experience so that they can read your complete article
I am fitness blogger, love to write about fitness niche
If you want to read my blogs you can visit fitways.in
The most popular types of content are blogs, ebooks, and videos. You can use blogs, ebooks, and videos to share information about your expertise.
Define your target audience first. It helps to identify and understand the broader market you’re after. Knowing this, it will be easier for you to understand what and how to write for them. If you want to know how to identify your target audience, then there is no one-size-fits-all answer. But first, you can try to figure out what exactly you offer and who might be interested in it. This is where you begin.