Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know about a domain's history?
You know that the domain has been on the red flag list or not? Whether or not it being penalized in the past. I am talking about a recent expired domain which is getting auctioned.
You can look in the expireddomains.net site for more information.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • anush
(07-30-2019, 05:02 AM)avinash Wrote: You can look in the expireddomains.net site for more information.

This one mostly does it. Apart from this if you are starting a new site then as you are a beginner I will suggest that you start with a new domain. Its easier to start from scratch first.
Truth to be told. Its not a switch which you can flip and tell that this domain is good and that one is bad. It takes time and close observations to become an expert on domains.
To explore a domain's history, you can utilize SEMRush for SEO analysis, Who. is for ownership information, Wayback Machine snapshots, and Google Searches for public records and news. Furthermore, Domain Tools offer in-depth WHOIS records. At the same time, HosterStats shows hosting history and WhoIs Request, which shows detailed ownership changes - providing a comprehensive view of its past history. These tools offer a holistic view of domain history.
We are 100% focused social media firm we help medium, large sized brands with different aspects of social media. Recent publish VIRAL MARKETING
Checking a domain's history before buying it is an intelligent way to avoid problems down the road. By using WHOIS, the Internet Archive, Ahrefs, and Google, you can get a good idea of what a domain has been used for in the past and who has owned it.
you can use various online tools and services to check if a domain has been penalized or is on any red flag lists. These tools can provide valuable insights into the domain's history and reputation, helping you decide before bidding on an expired domain.
Google Safe Browsing
Moz's Open Site Explorer
DomainTools
Sucuri SiteCheck
You can also do SEO on your website with the help of SEO Expert.