Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What kind of security you guys use in sales page?
What kind of security you guys use in sales page?
I am not aware what kind of security you are looking for. But a simple SSL (paid ofcourse) is more than enough in my opinion.
(07-27-2019, 04:59 AM)avinash Wrote: I am not aware what kind of security you are looking for. But a simple SSL (paid ofcourse) is more than enough in my opinion.

It doesn't have to be a paid one. Free ones such as letsencrypt can also work.
Do you guys prefer SSL from Cloudflare? The free one like letsencrypt.
The thing is letsencrypt is free and may not be as safe as other paid SSL's obviously as you are paying for the others.

But atleast its a real SSL. Cloudflare doesn't provide a real SSL. SSL has to be both sided. One at your end and other at the server end. It only provide SSL for your end. If someday say Google decide to penalize or say mark these type of SSL's unsafe. Then you will see the real chaos.
Okay, sorry for the late reply. I am using letsencrypt now.
Its not that encrypted (paid or free, both) means they are not hackable. Its just that the flow of information is not just public.
The thing is if a hacker wants to hack they he or she will hack. There is no SSL in the world that can prevent it, no matter how much bucks you spend on it.