Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google is pushing Adwords to all
As time is passing Google is pushing adwords investments more and more. Should we be considering to increase our ad budgets?
Why would you consider increasing your budget? It doesn't depend on Google it depends on your competitors and how high they bid.

And all of us know that google is pushing this. It doesn't mean that you have to necessarily increase your budget. It means that you can't be rigid anymore. Say, you think of an online business and you want to stick to one form of marketing because you are comfortable with it. That can't happen, you have to try other forms of marketing too in order to prevail.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • hema29
Google is a Company and it is acting like one.

So, if you are business owner you should act like one too. Get creative in order to properly outreach your audience.
Should I look for low budget PPC options then? I mean conversions will be less I guess but it will get things going. Any suggestions?
If you want mainly exposure then fb sponsored ads are a very good option for you.
Have you considered inline text ads. They are also a cheap alternative.