Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is there another Google Update going on?
Seeing some pretty hard changes in the SERP's today. Not to mention traffic from other search engines are going nuts.
It seems like it. And yes other search engine's traffic are really high. Specially, from Baidu and Bing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • Autofresh.in
Maybe just some day to day fluctuations that's why also the chatter in the forums. These days can't say anything.Tongue
(07-25-2019, 04:16 PM)joycer Wrote: Seeing some pretty hard changes in the SERP's today. Not to mention traffic from other search engines are going nuts.

(07-25-2019, 05:02 PM)ksmith29 Wrote: It seems like it. And yes other search engine's traffic are really high. Specially, from Baidu and Bing.

Yes joycer, noticing the changes in my car care products website also.
And Yes Ksmith, we are also getting traffic from Baidu and bing! keywords searches are also increasing and decreasing.
Well now most certainly referral traffic is on the rise. Got a huge surge yesterday. At first we thought it as zombie like. But all of it wasn't bad as later we observed.
I juts got a huge surge of direct traffic. Can't say its bot generated because engagement is pretty high.
Talking about roller coaster. Today on 1 August had a lots of ups and down in the morning only.
Here in India we were hit this morning. And all day has been crazy. Lost a truck load of traffic today. Don't know how it shall recover!!!
After evening it did rose a bit. Although the full day was bad just like Avinash here.

@avinash Don't get too upset over it. I think its effect will pass soon.
According to Google which they post in twitter it was just a post in Google's blog no update. Then why the hell all this happened?