Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What wrong doings can we find by Googling our own ads?
Many prefer to Google their live ad campaigns. I just want to know what are the merits of it. If I click them then hopefully I have to pay for them, right? Then why do people prefer to do it anyway?
These things you can find:
-Left over negative keywords from an old campaign that got left on
-Old extensions that were left on
-Old ad groups that accidentally got reactivated
-Promotion extension text didn't get updated as per new offer
-Left over keywords from previous campaigns
-Ad rotations and/or responsive ad copy rotations are out of balance with what we need messaging to be.
-Strange results in dynamic keyword insertion ads
-Odd responsive headline, text, and extension combinations
-Ad rotations are happening as intended but they are not showing correctly the display images
-Kw's that we are targeting maybe to be negative but not much productive either due to lack of many things.
There is nothing wrong about it. I mean its their money after all.

But some discourage it because say you are PPC manager and your client is doing it so they will be constantly be in touch with you. Asking this and that. Making your work very hard.

And so far as the benefit goes its already been answered in the previous statement.
(07-18-2019, 04:34 AM)ksmith29 Wrote: There is nothing wrong about it. I mean its their money after all.

But some discourage it because say you are PPC manager and your client is doing it so they will be constantly be in touch with you. Asking this and that. Making your work very hard.

And so far as the benefit goes its already been answered in the previous statement.

Exactly correct.

You don't get any help that's fine. But you don't wanna get any problem too, right? Customers with lots of questions coming every now and then can be load of distraction.
Alright got it.
I myself do it. But don't encourage others to do it because it can go quickly sideways.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"