Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are the rich snippets answer for the Micro niche sites?
Recently I have been told that rich and relevant snippets can be very favourable for the micro niche sites in order to outrank the competitors. What do you guys think about it?
Look !! The thing is rich snippets can be favourable to any kind of site. It's not just to the micro niche sites.

Yes, it may some time look like that rich snippets are helping more to small sites. But actually they are not. If a large sites uses them then it may be even more liked by the search engines.

It also depends on the competition and demand of the concerned keyword itself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • anush
@waylarge If that was the case then. How come sites like Amazon or Flipkart rank?
Okay, I get what you people are trying to say. But what about EMD's aren't they have any effect over the snippets? I mean I would definitely click on a link which will exact match domain & a rich snippet.
(08-27-2021, 04:54 AM)waylarge Wrote: Okay, I get what you people are trying to say. But what about EMD's aren't they have any effect over the snippets? I mean I would definitely click on a link which will exact match domain & a rich snippet.

It doesn't have any effect SEO wise. What you will choose to click it's your matter.
May be sometime