Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which Keyword tool shows the most accurate data?
follow just google keyword planner it produces good results. I am using this tool for the last 3 years it produces good results to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bharath234432's post:
  • Digimart
I just don't understand the reason why people are so obsessed with keyword planner anyway?

It doesn't even reveal full data these days if you don't invest in Adwords campaign!!
There are lots of keywords research tools available in the market but there are few tools with the good facility in different category like if you're doing paid marketing then you can opt Google Keyword planner or Answer The Public or if we're doing organic then Neil Patel's uber suggest is the option to do it.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]