Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Silo Structure utmostly needed or not
Some site prefers them and some don't. I am just confused as anybody else.

I see a domain in our niche (which is movies and songs) ranking pretty well without a silo structure. Just the domain.com/page_url that's it no structure at all.

As, google always says that good site structure means better rankings and good silo or structured means the same thing. Then why the sites which doesn't have it ranking way better than the site who have silo structure?

What is the actual impact of it in SEO?
You are getting it the wrong way. A site without silo doesn't mean that the site has a bad structure. Google says to have a good navigation system but that doesn't mean that you have to have a silo.
If the navigation of the sites are good then I don't see any problem. Silo or no silo.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"