Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Maintaining good relation with Existing Customers
How do you guys maintain good relationship with existing customers? I have some products which I sale online, I have got some customers how can I make sure that the remain my loyal ones. What are your methods?
Yeah its important that we focus on our existing customers. There are few methods that I follow regularly. Such as:
1. Sending them gift cards on public occasions and their birthdays.
2. Send them tremendously good customer support for my product.
3. By sending them newsletter about any product update or new product.
4. If they complain about something then try to solve it asap.

There may be plenty other methods also so keep looking.
brian Wrote:Yeah its important that we focus on our existing customers. There are few methods that I follow regularly. Such as:
1. Sending them gift cards on public occasions and their birthdays.
2. Send them tremendously good customer support for my product.
3. By sending them newsletter about any product update or new product.
4. If they complain about something then try to solve it asap.

There may be plenty other methods also so keep looking.

Nice points 'Brian'.

I just wanted to add some that you can make conversion for your product but its hard to make that constant for the old customers. To make sure that you to have be very precise.

- Apart from sending them cards also send them surveys or review forms so that you can improve your product contiguously.
- Try not to judge their reactions. If it is a problem then solve it or if its a appreciation then thank for their time and send best regards.
- Only one on one interaction is not enough. Try to connect them through social channels and other mediums. Make them feel you are always around to help them.
Thanks, This is very useful information.