Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can Images improve my SERP's??
Is it possible that images can improve my SERP's? I mean its good for any page engagement but are they good for ranking well too.
Yeah, they can improve your rankings as well. But some points you should remember:
1. In order to get ranked better your images must be original, copied images are not going to rank.
2. Add description to every image of your page.
3. Optimization of images are also necessary such as 'alt text'.
4. Make sure your images goes well with all kind of devices such as desktop, mobiles, tablets etc.
5. Putting of keywords in the image file name is also necessary such as 'your-keyword.jpeg'.
Images can always improve SERP's. Say, if you provide a great infograph which explains all the needs of the subject (topic) then it could rank even better than the textual content.
If these are relevant ,with proper image alt tags and describing the information and good as per user experience, then it would help you.
motionz Wrote:Yeah, they can improve your rankings as well. But some points you should remember:
1. In order to get ranked better your images must be original, copied images are not going to rank.
4. Make sure your images goes well with all kind of devices such as desktop, mobiles, tablets etc.
5. Putting of keywords in the image file name is also necessary such as 'your-keyword.jpeg'.

Thanks for sharing information.

Which is best image optimization sites?
webanalyst Wrote:
motionz Wrote:Yeah, they can improve your rankings as well. But some points you should remember:

Thanks for sharing information.

Which is best image optimization sites?

Check this one <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://kraken(dot">https://kraken(dot</a><!-- m -->)io/ . It pretty good if you are looking for professional touch.
Yes. Right images with right content can improve your SERP's.
Images is also a kind of content for your site as well. So it's important too.
But google bot can't read images without Alternative tags so that you should make sure to optimize them.
Yes, images can increase the SERP of a website. As we all know that Alt tags play an important role in the website so if we use proper alt tags in our website, then it could be helpful for the website.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]