Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Need a fast loading WP theme for Amazon Affiliate site
I do need to build silo. I am looking for a theme that will load fast and no matter what's in the page (as many products can have high graphic images) the theme will maintain a general average speed.
Theme forest has already many themes for these. And if you don't find any then just choose one (as per your need) and buy it. And then optimize it in your own way.
Any professional looking theme with good navigation should work. You don't have to worry too much about the loading speed.
And yeah choose a good hosting provider. It will definitely ease up the loading speed.
Currently, I am using shared hosting but soon I will migrate to VPS so loading speed will not be an issue. Just asking if I can get a theme to compliment it then it would be great.
(07-02-2019, 05:00 AM)sjda21 Wrote: Currently, I am using shared hosting but soon I will migrate to VPS so loading speed will not be an issue. Just asking if I can get a theme to compliment it then it would be great.

As, I suggested earlier go and look into Themeforest. I am sure you will find a theme compatible to your needs.