Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A new site with no backlinks get a manual action penalty
I mean what the heck happened? Anybody wants to chime in?
You know its called manual action for a reason. Somebody from google manually checks the site and then label it a manual action penalty. So, my question is what did you do?
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • mediamonster
(07-07-2019, 05:05 PM)anush Wrote: You know its called manual action for a reason. Somebody from google manually checks the site and then label it a manual action penalty. So, my question is what did you do?

Couldn't agree more with Anush.

It doesn't happen this way. Have you bought an old domain or its a brand new one?
I don't know about these things much. But there has to be some problem. For Google to check your site manually.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
"The Importance of Recovery Days in Your Fitness Routine"
FitsPresso – Might it be said that you are prepared to take your wellness process to a hi...Mariawilcoxi — 06:52 AM
Insulinom Bewertungen: Überprüfen Sie Preis, Vorteile und Nebenwirkung...
Über Insulinorm Die Sicherheit von Insulinorm oder anderen Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln h...Insulinormindekaufen — 06:47 AM
Singapore Airlines RGN Terminal
Singapore Airlines RGN Terminal operates from Terminal 2 at Yangon International Airport ...antoniobray77 — 05:11 AM
What is Link Baiting?
Link baiting is a strategy for creating pages and digital content that attract natural, h...Alex Jones — 04:32 PM
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
If you want to break your monthly revenue records, start setting up a Temu campaign right...ClickDealer — 04:25 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook