Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Link Building Method other than Guest Posting
Guest Blogging can be sometime very tedious. I was trying to build links for my latest blog so I submitted my guest posts to one of the most reputed sites of my niche. It took almost 2 months to get accepted and published. So, I am now looking for guest posting alternatives. Please provide me some suggestions.
Some of my favorite guest posting alternatives are press releases and testimonial publication. Although there are plenty of ways such as cross-platform links, seminar presentations, case study or walkthroughs etc. You can use any of them depends on you which one you want to go with.
motionz Wrote:Some of my favorite guest posting alternatives are press releases and testimonial publication. Although there are plenty of ways such as cross-platform links, seminar presentations, case study or walkthroughs etc. You can use any of them depends on you which one you want to go with.

Nice tips admin.
Just tell me more about testimonial publication linking. How it is done?
Suppose you have used any services or any kind of product in your site from others. Then post testimonial or review of that product in your site and let the service providers know what you have featured in your site. It is more likely that they will link back to your page from their site saying such as "See what our customers say about our product". It is say good way to build link.
Thanks buddy for this guidance....
There are many methods other than guest posting for optimization of a website.
Social bookmarking
Image backlinking
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Article submission.
Do Image Submission, Video, PPT and PDF submission.
Some of the basic link building methods are
Social bookmarking
Image backlinking
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Article submission.
Link building can be performed with many strategies:
⦁ Writing epic content (content that is linked to naturally).
⦁ Infographics.
⦁ Epic videos.
⦁ Directory submission.
⦁ Dofollow blog comments.
⦁ Dofollow social bookmarking websites.
⦁ Write pillar content and inform bloggers.