Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is there any Legal issues in sending emails to cold list?
Is there any Legal issues in sending emails to cold list? in order to avoid spam complaint.
If you are from US then you need to follow this. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business...e-business
First and most important is whether the recipients have legally agreed for their email address to be passed to third parties. Without this consent, you will not be able to use them, as they have only agreed to receive emails from the list's owner
(07-03-2019, 11:32 AM)Goyum Wrote: First and most important is whether the recipients have legally agreed for their email address to be passed to third parties. Without this consent, you will not be able to use them, as they have only agreed to receive emails from the list's owner

Well it depends on the sender and recipients country or countries.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"