Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How do you maintain your backlinks??
link Building is not about that we build them and leave them forever. How do you maintain your links? Is there any step by step procedure that you follow.
Maintaining backlink !! The easiest way to do it by the webmasters tool. Check them manually one by one if they are alive or not and also check the entire directory to find a=& remove any unwanted links.
To maintain the backlinks check them manually or else google webmaster tool is the best option. Checking manually will let you know if the links are removed or showing errors.
you can check in webmaster tools, and time to time get relevant backlinks.
Check google webmaster tools and disavow the links that are poor and low in quality.
i think do regular blogging and article, that will be useful.
If you are going to do this yourself, either purchase a tool or look for sites with clustered content and far too many links. Links to your site in comments, sites that are set up for links, links from foreign countries not related to your content, etc. This is usually a dead giveaway of a bad backlink. To get rid of these links, either message the user or perform a link disavow.
I always managed and statistics on the backlinks of sites with excel.
I use webmasters tool to check the existence of the backlink, to update and replace the bad backlinks.
I do agree with them that try to compile the list of your backlink in MS Excel. Then check it though webmaster tool. Remove those who are inactive anymore.
Pool Betting Tips
Update your site
Speed up your site
Expand your link building
Outbound and internal links
Build your social media presence