Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Guru's of Email Marketing
Are there any good Guru's who I can follow as mentors? I am having a hard time learning email marketing. As there aren't many good tutorials for it. Many blogs does provide step by step guide but they are only basics and not to mention many of them such as the "Neil Patel's" blog aren't much actionable at all.
Here is what you can do. Subscribe to some blogs and newsletters in your niche. Once they start sending you emails, check thoroughly how they are written. How is their writing according to promotion or giving updates. Try to learn the basics from scratch. These type of things are better handled head-on. Yeah, you will make mistakes and fall but you will learn from them which is far more important and valuable then any advice from any Guru's,

Note: I wouldn't bother Neil Patel's advice for anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • avinash
And its true. Following any mentor specially like Neil Patel will be foolish.

Although I am not saying all mentors are bad.