Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A certain page of Mobile site is not responsive
I hope that I am explaining my query here alright. Recently, I have bought a mobile theme for my passion blog. Now, what I am seeing that all the pages of the entire site are responsive but the a few fixed pages are not.

How is this even possible? That the entire site is responsive and this handful of pages aren't.

Its not that the theme is different in those pages.
Aren't these pages within your theme's territory or do they are from separate site structure?
Completely clueless here. Can you explain the problem? How come some parts aren't responsive. You must have done something.
I haven't done anything. And yes these pages are within the theme. The term fixed pages means that these pages woun't change like the about us or contact page.
Share the pages with us. It extremely hard for us to recommend or suggest anything without actually seeing the problem.
(07-02-2019, 05:27 AM)mediamonster Wrote: Share the pages with us. It extremely hard for us to recommend or suggest anything without actually seeing the problem.

Sent you the links.
Please send us a temporary admin login so that I can have a closer look. You can post the details in the Private Content section of your reply.
Thanks for resolving it @mediamonster.