Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Non-responsive means non-accessible?
Okay, I hope that I am explaining my query right.

If a site is non-responsive then does it necessarily means that it is non-accessible to all mobile devices.

The reason I am asking this query because I have visited some community boards in our niche which are not responsive. And yet they get traffic and engagement from mobile devices.
First of all how are you so sure that they are getting engagement from mobile devices. Maybe they are just getting traffic. And the engagement is from desktop users.

And No non-responsive doesn't mean non-accessible. I mean this forum is non-responsive but I am still writing here the post from my iPhone.
(06-24-2019, 04:53 AM)mediamonster Wrote: First of all how are you so sure that they are getting engagement from mobile devices. Maybe they are just getting traffic. And the engagement is from desktop users.

And No non-responsive doesn't mean non-accessible. I mean this forum is non-responsive but I am still writing here the post from my iPhone.

What kind of a ridiculous question is it?

And 'Mediamonster' just check that OP already answered his own query.