Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can Live Chat option speed up sales??
I am little bit confused right now. In my sales page should I add a live chat option? Whether it is going to help my sales or destroy it. Any professional suggestions here.
Frankly speaking the chances are 50/50. It can make it or it can destroy it. You might try to test it first before you go to make your final decision. test run it on your sales page, if it is good then keep it.
Don't add the chat option to every page of your site. You have to add it only to the relevant page such as the sales pages. I see a plenty of sites who annoys me by adding it to the every single and when I visit every page of them they just pops out.

Yeah, should try it first. Make a test run.

Forum Jump: