Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Jvzoo products, which is better Google Adwords or Bing Ads?
For Jvzoo products which is better Google Adwords or Bing?

I don't have much budget. All around $50 will be my weekly limit. What do you guys say?
Although I do not have much experience with their products.

But one thing I can say definitely will happen if you go with the Bing ads is that your budget will increase more than $100 per week.

They get quick and easy conversions, yes. But they will also consume a lot of money for it.

Adwords will be more flexible for you. As you can increase your investment budget as you please. I hope this helps.
I would suggest start with both of them. Divide the budget in two and do run campaigns through both of them.

Don't forget they both are very good and the most prominent players of the market. Then why don't just use both of them to your benefits.
Straight answer is that your budget is too small for Bing ads.
Okay, so for brand exposure of the product should I continue with Google adwords?