Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Indexing Forum URL's in Google
Google is not indexing my forum urls. They are crawling my board all day long but I am not seeing any indexed urls in the my google webmasters tool account. What should I do??
kaplan Wrote:Google is not indexing my forum urls. They are crawling my board all day long but I am not seeing any indexed urls in the my google webmasters tool account. What should I do??
Getting forum urls indexed in any search engine is a tough work. Forums are dynamic sites instead of blogs which are static ones. You must have pretty much good amount of quality backlinks to your site or otherwise huge amount of good content or extremely rare content in your page to get indexed. My suggestion is to build content everyday, interesting topics atleast 3-5 per day and build good links along with this do the outreach for your forum pretty seriously in the social channels.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
You have get plenty of links and worthy content to get ranked.
Nice Topic. It will take some time.