Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How does review sites gets so much content written?
I just wonder how the large review sites gets so much content written within such a short period of time? Okay large sites may hire a lot of people but how about the mediocre sites. I see many of them gets updated twice or thrice or may be more in just one day.

Its not something that they may have planned in a month or so. Say the product is launched yesterday and they are producing reviews within just a couple opf hours.
Well some of them have their own writing teams. But the rest just hire content writers to do the heavy lifting for them.

Its not like that they do all the work, the writing, collecting the data etc. They have separate teams for that.
They don't have a team. They have many teams working simultaneously to get the job done. So, it doesn't matter how big is the product. Once its out the review will be out within a couple of hours too. As in these type of things many competitors compete at the very same time.
Okay, I get it. That means huge chunks of money.
You don't need necessarily a lot of money. If you have a handful of people who will work volunteerly for first at least then that should do too.
(07-01-2019, 06:14 AM)mediadrug Wrote: You don't need necessarily a lot of money. If you have a handful of people who will work volunteerly for first at least then that should do too.

Thanks for the alternative. But its too hard. Huh
(07-02-2019, 04:56 AM)rudla25 Wrote: Thanks for the alternative. But its too hard. Huh

Ofcourse it is hard. We are talking about making serious money here.