Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can themes effect SEO?
I know that templates and themes doesn't effect SEO much. But I have some query. As themes are a part of navigation and good navigation is needed for SEO. So, are they linked?
Yeah they may be linked that way. But it doesn't mean that it has effects.

A clear navigation is needed and that's all. And more or less every theme provides it. doesn't it?
Yes, themes can affect seo. I have a website and I made it on theme now the website is hacked by someone and the spammer try to inject URL in my website. The already available URL is affecting so much on my website.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
If your theme is not well optimized and it is slow loading due to bad code, it can affect SEO. Also, if you are using free themes from an unknown source, you will have to make sure that there is no hidden link or code that can badly affect SEO.
Cheap US Proxies - Us-proxy-server
(05-31-2019, 05:22 AM)seoninja Wrote: Yes, themes can affect seo. I have a website and I made it on theme now the website is hacked by someone and the spammer try to inject URL in my website. The already available URL is affecting so much on my website.

How is getting hacked relevant to what OP asked?
(05-31-2019, 08:21 AM)Riya Wrote: If your theme is not well optimized and it is slow loading due to bad code, it can affect SEO. Also, if you are using free themes from an unknown source, you will have to make sure that there is no hidden link or code that can badly affect SEO.

And I don't think that at present day loading speed has anything to do. If your page isn't showing a time out then you are alright.
(05-31-2019, 04:24 AM)macaulead Wrote: I know that templates and themes doesn't effect SEO much. But I have some query. As themes are a part of navigation and good navigation is needed for SEO. So, are they linked?

Theme can not affect directly but bad user experience can hurt SEO indirectly