Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
If you hire a content writer the do provide all the resources??
If you hire a content writer to write everything you need then you yourself provide all the resources or he or she do research on their own too?
Sometimes people do provide resources and sometime people don't. You have to work from what you get and what you have.
I hire people to write for me all the time. In most of the cases I provide the data and they provide the text. If in some case I don't have the sufficient data then I will tell them to do some research on their own. And once they have done it I will sure check their work. Then I will give them a go to write away.
We provide the data. Think of it as content spinner tool just in this case the content will be spinned by real human beings.