Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
GMB and local search
So, some of my kw's are ranking in the local search terms.

Now I haven't added my address in my GMB. If I add the address then will it effect my GMB and help me rank higher in the search?

I am new to this local optimizations. So, please pardon me if its a too basic question.
Don't apologize. Its a genuine question.

For GMB listing you need a local address. But for local search rankings you don't need an address.

If you add your address in GMB then well it will help your GMB but not the rankings in the local search.
Both GMB and local search ranking are different. Though GMB we can generate direct call or through local search ranking we can push visitor to visit the website then, use the call to action for the same.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
(05-23-2019, 04:22 AM)seoninja Wrote: Both GMB and local search ranking are different. Though GMB we can generate direct call or through local search ranking we can push visitor to visit the website then, use the call to action for the same.

You are right. I am not saying you are wrong.

But OP didn't ask whether or not to get a call directly or via site. OP asked that if he or she can rank better if address is added.

To OP I say adding address isn't going to help your rankings in the local SERP's. Its a direct answer.