Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does affiliate networks requires a request to payout?
Does affiliate networks requires a request to payout? In some cases requesting payment is necessary in order to get a payment as an affiliate.
No, absolutely not. Most networks has payment threshold or minimum payout. In most cases its $100. Once you have reached the amount it automatically gets withdrawn as per your desired payment option.
I am using 4 networks all at once. And all of them are scheduled to withdraw at a specific date of the month. Although there is the fact that if any account doesn't meet up the payment threshold then it gets scheduled for the next month and so.
If I have to request for a payment then I will ditch the network.
(05-20-2019, 04:55 AM)rudla25 Wrote: Does affiliate networks requires a request to payout? In some cases requesting payment is necessary in order to get a payment as an affiliate.

Why are you querying this?