Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What type of content can get traffic fast?
If you want quick traffic from content then what type of content do you build? What comes to your mind first?
Like Reply
Meaningful and helpful tutorials.
Like Reply
Two words- "Actionable Content".
Like Reply
Provide lists. Like top 10 or 100 that you know people will look for.
Like Reply
Informational content get more traffic rather than others.
Like Reply
Case Studies, Tutorials, Infographics, Product Reviews

Your main goal when creating this type of content should be to focus on identifying a common problem that your audience faces and, then, creating a step-by-step solution for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goyum's post:
  • limbo
Like Reply
(05-27-2019, 09:53 AM)frontierinternet Wrote: Informational content get more traffic rather than others.

If you will be a little bit more specific then I will say it will be helpful for OP.
Like Reply
As we all know that content plays vital role in the website promotion. To be honest we should always use specific and quality content without spamming.
Affordable SEO Services | Affordable SEO Company[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
Like Reply
(05-30-2019, 04:07 AM)seoninja Wrote: As we all know that content plays vital role in the website promotion. To be honest we should always use specific and quality content without spamming.

Your reply looks like automated.
Like Reply