Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Incognito Mode browsing and its effects on Affiliate!!
This browsing mode doesn't effect the ability to track a lead and sales. But it effects when the user returns. It doesn't have any cookies so you really can't suggest any specific product. How do you guys are dealing with this issue??
Sites who uses cookies are facing this problem. We don't use cookies so really can't tell what is should effect.
Basically eCommerce sites are being effected by this. As they uses cookies extensively.
If you are using cookies. Then you might wanna check for any alternative.
Is there any to make it stop? I mean force the user somehow to use regular browser mode.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2020
I am performing an experiment now. Of ranking low quality sites.:Panush — 03:27 PM
More fluctuations are coming in. More pages are getting de-indexed & new pages are ap...avinash — 03:01 PM
I don't understand what's the problem with Google these days. Wrong pages are getting ...ksmith29 — 03:03 PM
@"limbo" At a little bit maybe. But I know a platform that has gotten a bigger ...batman — 03:08 PM
Post Google May 2020 Core Update, sites with ridiculous link profile ...
I have also been facing the same issue, the core update hit my site very badly and I have...sophiawils59 — 11:13 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook