Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
My blog url got de-indexed
I posted an article in my blog about 3 days ago. After few hours of publication I was seeing that while I type my posts heading with the name of my site they were showing in the google results, I was search like this 'posting heading'+'my site name'. But now after 2 days I am seeing that while I am doing it the url is not showing in the results. What should I do?
First of all you need to stay calm. Only three days !!! its too early to come to any conclusion. It some cases it takes months to get urls indexed properly. Atleast wait for a week.
Wait atleast two weeks. It happens sometime that when we publish any post we submit it in the webmasters tools and also outreach it through social media channels. If the publishing blog is already popular then the search engines show the post in the SERP's but later after some time they evaluates the page and re-rank it. This periods between ranking first and re-rankling may take some time and its totally fine that your post does not appear in the SERP's within this time being.
Making quality backlinks for websites, its easily indexed in Google.