Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you guys consider auction domains to generate links?
Do you guys consider auction domains to generate links? If yes, then what are the factors that you guys look into.

I have been reading about these stuffs. But haven't found any straight answer.
Many use and many don't. Some others deny to tell. Its a personal choice you know.

If you are using auction domains then look into their previous history. Do they have any penalties? How is their record? And also you should be looking into the referring domains to that domain. How's their reputation?

The more "authority" a domain has in its niche, the more it will help.
There are many factors you have to consider before purchasing the old expired domain!
so it will be better to purchase a brand new one if you are a newbie in this field and don't have an idea of what to check while buying old domains.
(04-22-2019, 07:15 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: There are many factors you have to consider before purchasing the old expired domain!
so it will be better to purchase a brand new one if you are a newbie in this field and don't have an idea of what to check while buying old domains.

Don't tell him not to buy and show an alternative.

OP is never going to learn unless he or she did actually try.
Or you can search for things to consider before buying expired domains, and you will get useful blogs and articles. Read them, make points and perform a check on the domain you are planning to buy.
(05-09-2019, 05:43 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Or you can search for things to consider before buying expired domains, and you will get useful blogs and articles. Read them, make points and perform a check on the domain you are planning to buy.

OP will rather do damage then good if he/she follows any blog or article regarding this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • Autofresh.in
(05-09-2019, 04:57 PM)danni Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 05:43 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Or you can search for things to consider before buying expired domains, and you will get useful blogs and articles. Read them, make points and perform a check on the domain you are planning to buy.

OP will rather do damage then good if he/she follows any blog or article regarding this.

I will get back to you all tomorrow with the detailed blog about thing to consider before buying expired domains!
(05-11-2019, 06:07 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: I will get back to you all tomorrow with the detailed blog about thing to consider before buying expired domains!

For technical terms there may be some blogs present. But that doesn't follows much that how a marketer should buy an expired domain? How to judge it? Test it? etc.