Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
The Sites who are linking back to my site has a high Spam Score!!
I hope that I am explaining it alright and in a correct way. Our site publishes articles in a daily basis. We earn links also every now and then. Last month two of our articles picked up a few backlinks from some related niche sites. I checked those sites and they are showing high Spam score around 40-7o in the Moz explorer. What should I do? Disavow them?
Does any other metrics showing any kind of spam score apart from Moz?

The thing is nobody believes in Moz these days. Even though we didn't use the Moz metrics in the first place but still everyone respected it somehow. But now as they have publicly admitted that Moz metrics are not accurate and should be renewed, everybody more or less takes it as a joke. Not all things of Moz are bad but the metric's they show are really a bad idea to rely on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • anush
Does any other metrics is showing or saying something?