Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Marketer who use Facebook Ads in a regular basis
My question is to those people (marketers) who uses Facebook sponsored ads for a regular basis. Do you guys keep a close watch on facebook's algo changes? Like what they emphasizing in ads or giving priority to some kind of ads etc.

If yes, how do you guys do it? Is there any blog or forum or any other community board?
Rather than grabbing a single site for these information. Go google search for the term 'Facebook Algo change', plenty of sites will appear in your screen with information. Keep up a sum up info from these sites and you will do just fine.
I don't understand you pay they show your ads. Why you have to worry about it so much?
I sort of avoid fb ads these days. They are getting pretty expensive with time. And as I use them only for brand awareness so they are messing the budget.
[-] The following 1 user Likes master11's post:
  • mikep
(05-08-2019, 04:52 AM)master11 Wrote: I sort of avoid fb ads these days. They are getting pretty expensive with time. And as I use them only for brand awareness so they are messing the budget.

You are right in a way. But it depends on the industry or niche.