Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
If a site only has links from PBN
Just for theory, say if a site's backlinks are 100% from PBN's. Then what should the owner do? Should he try to diversify the link profile or just keep it that way.

I am just asking about the course of action that is suggested for the site owner.
It depends on the quality of the links ofcourse and also the number of links, is it 1 or 100!!

Why are you asking this? Is the site flagged somehow?

If they are cheap links from poor quality sites then probably the site is already screw*d.

But if they are from high quality sites then I don't see any reason why not to keep them.

And diversification can be done if it pleases the owners mind. But that all depends on the first line of my reply the links quality and number.
Only links from PBN is not a good option! Try to get backlinks from other relevant and reputed sites. PBN links are not reliable.
(05-04-2019, 07:23 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Only links from PBN is not a good option! Try to get backlinks from other relevant and reputed sites. PBN links are not reliable.

Just saying straight forward they are not reliable isn't true. It depends on the PBN and type of links.