Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keyword ranking high but not getting much traffic
Write Attractive title(charactors should be within 55-60) and Description(charactors should be within 150-160) to your page. it may helpful to you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sasirdd's post:
  • ritzgupta
(10-15-2019, 07:04 AM)sasirdd Wrote: Write Attractive title(charactors should be within 55-60) and Description(charactors should be within 150-160) to your page. it may helpful to you.

Google judges titles via pixel not characters. And also you wrote the 'character' spelling wrong, twice.
You can optimize the meta tags with some attractive information, that will make the user interested on your site.
90% of the keywords traffic goes to the top 3 positions in the SERPs.
The rest of the traffic is variably divided between other websites.
The page that ranks in the lowest part of the lower page will not get traffic at all.

You will have to bring that page to the top 5 of the results if you are to gain in traffic than right now.