Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How do you guys operate your PBN's?
I am starting of link building. So, far I have only done guest posting and it takes many months to get a single link so I am a bit frustrated.

Talking about PBN's. How do you guys operate them? Do you use separate web hosting accounts for this? I have read in this forum that every site should have distinct ip, so there is that I know.
Separate ip's yes but not separate web hosts. If you have distinct ip's then having different hosting is unnecessary.

And coming to PBN the individual sites which are linking to the main site should have a certain degree of value in them to pass onto the main site. So, you have to devote your attention into them too.

Blasting away 100's of PBN won't work if they are of poor quality and passes whatsoever no link juice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • bae22
So, a hosting account in which I can host unlimited sites can work although VPS might not work because they more or less will have the same ip?