Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to increase Website DR?
My Website mlm online ads , few days ago my website was DR 14, But My latest DR is 9, Why decrease my Website DR Please reply
DR/DA takes time to improve and it is based on so many factors. So if it is decreased check is your site penalized by google or what?
And the same tool or website used while checking DA/DR twice? It may change sometimes on different sites.
Can you tell me? What metrics are you referring to saying DR?
(04-30-2019, 09:28 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: DR/DA takes time to improve and it is based on so many factors. So if it is decreased check is your site penalized by google or what?
And the same tool or website used while checking DA/DR twice? It may change sometimes on different sites.

What metrics is he referring too?

Forum Jump: