Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are Keywords no longer life blood ??
I was just wondering that are the keywords going to be extinct in SEO or not. As, continuous evolution of the search engines such as the semantic search of Google where basically the search bots recognizes the users query according to its contextual meaning.
I don't think that keywords are going to extinct. No matter what happens there will be always place for exact search terms.
Keywords are not going to extinct, in my opinion. No matter how much search engines evolute. Semantic search is only to understand exact contextual meaning of any text.
Relevant keywords are never going anywhere. Search may change but they are never going to change the very basics.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Best 5 Ways In Which Email Marketing Benefits Small Businesses
find better quality leads increase website traffic improve customer retenstion for m...roshfotocam — 08:51 AM
Online Assignment Writing Service In India
We Provide Assignment Writing Service at affordable price. Contact us to get an assignmen...Captain12 — 07:15 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Phenoman.Gummies.UK.Official/
Phenoman Gummies UK :- This second, one compartment is charged at $49.95 and there's a su...shinobi026 — 07:12 AM
Peak 8 CBD Gummies Reviews: Is It Really Worth Buying Shocking Scam Al...
Peak 8 CBD Gummies Reviews:>> DISCRIPTION =>> Peak 8 CBD Gummies are a prote...AupriDesci — 07:05 AM
SMU Solved Assignment
Solve Zone Provides SMU Solved Assignment at an affordable price for you. Contact Us to B...Captain12 — 07:03 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook