Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Republished content in eCommerce sites
Everybody talks about duplicate content and their issues.

But I don't understand why then eCommerce site who uses basically the same content over and over has no effects whatsoever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bsystems's post:
  • anush
Although its a different case for an eCommerce site. But as in your query about duplicate content. The representation of content that actually matters and get counted.
(04-29-2019, 04:40 AM)bsystems Wrote: Everybody talks about duplicate content and their issues.

But I don't understand why then eCommerce site who uses basically the same content over and over has no effects whatsoever.

Haven't you noticed that they refer to the product's original website as source?

Forum Jump: