Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Single Viral post can help entire site's SEO??
One of my post's have gone viral in my blog. It is getting a lot of traffic with respect to the rest of blog. Is it going to help the SEO of my entire site??
Yeah, ofcourse its going to have a positive effect over the entire site's SEO. Anything that attracts organic traffic is good.
I will suggest you to link the homepage of your site in the viral post. Search Engines analyses the post very carefully if gets viral, if you embed a link of your homepage then in turn it will increase the entire domain authority of yours.
Its always a good thing if one of your post gets viral. It means that you are getting noticed. Try to build as much as internal links from that page. But don't make it overcrowded as that will definitely effect you negatively. As, one of your posts have gone viral so there is a possibility that your new posts will also get a positive response so work hard in them. Make those posts useful for your users, if they likes then you don't have to worry about the search engines.
Try to build more posts like this. It will help too. But as you are asking so yeah it helps, just link the post with others posts and your site's homepage.
Try to build more posts like this. It will help too. But as you are asking so yeah it helps, just link the post with others posts and your site's homepage.
No, it is useful for marketing and getting traffic to your site, but for its good ranking for some keywords needs link building as i think.
Cross link it with your internal pages or the external good links you have made for the site. Also promote this post as you are promoting your website.
You can link other posts on your viral post to increase visibility on other posts. It will increase click on blog posts. In the mean while write new post related to same topic to give more content to read to your customers. It is one of the best search engine optimization technique
No, it is useful for marketing and getting traffic & increase ranking to your site needs link building.