Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Making a 301 redirect from expired domains
I have been working a lot on content of my site lately. So, I decided now to build some links. I have got some old domains which I have purchased they are good and have 30-25 DA more or less. And to them there are also some good backlinks linking from sites which have good authority in my niche.

Now here is the query of mine. Should I 301 redirect the old domains to my main site. Or create some content in them and then lin back to my main site. Which one will be the better option for me?
Go for the latter one. Creating 301 redirect might give you quick answers but they can also hurt by getting penalized.
(04-27-2019, 12:54 PM)Saravanan28 Wrote: 301 redirect is the  great way  because it send link juice(backlink) while redirect. 301 redirect is permanent redirect way. if old link relevant to the new then it will be good for you and your site also.

Can you explain it?

Forum Jump: