Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Offline Marketing for a Mobile App
Me and my team has created a food app. Which is actually a food delivery services from local stores to houses and homes.

The app is almost complete and ready to launch. We also have created some surveys with our probable customers in this area. And the responses are also either good or very good. People like the app. We may have to make some adjustments but the main thing is okay with the audience.

So, its built for local stores. But after getting the reviews we have come to a conclusion that if we launch it in a national basis then also it would be a success. So,  now here comes the question should we do offline marketing for it. To get the app more and more exposure. Or, just stick to the previous plan in which the strategy was to promote the app in local social groups and community boards. What's your opinion?
You can always spend more money on ads. Whether it is offline or online marketing.

Surveys are pretty good way to get a clear view of what's going on with the audiences mind but its not all. You will never know unless you launch the app. So, go ahead and launch the app first and then stick to the original strategy. Give it a month or two to show its potential.

Once you are satisfied with its potential then go for spending more money.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • mediadrug
Make your stand first. Open the app for public, make some money. And then think about going National or global. In many cases it has happened that producers of any product has got fantastic review before launching but when they actually launched it. It failed miserably.

I don't want to discourage you but its the fact and can happen. So, launch it, see how it goes.
I agree with other replies. Starting small is the best idea. You might not earn much but also will not loose much either.