Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which domain to choose for Amazon review site?
Which domains will be great for Amazon review sites? I have got a list of all available domains in the niche. The list is long like 50 or so, long.
Try to get those domains which have the most authority. In count of referred domains and its own popularity. And also check for penalties or any other similar red flags.

Sites that are recently closed. Even the small local store sites can be turned into a very good review sites so definitely look for them.
[-] The following 2 users Like supaul's post:
  • rainbowstore, vk_lord
Look for domains which were live and well once. And also check after founding it obviously as suggested above.

The thing about live and well domains is that somehow they always gets some links from somewhere.
[-] The following 2 users Like master11's post:
  • rainbowstore, vk_lord
All of the above are very good advice's. I will suggest that whatever you do be thorough and choose wisely. There are tons of spam review sites out there already.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • rainbowstore
Thanks for the insightful replies.
You can choose any domain and with time it will attain a nice PA, DA. However, we would advise to include a word in the domain which you will use in the titles of your product reviews.

For example; If you choose like amazonproductreviewdotcom, then you must have product review titles as amazon product review #1.
This will make your reviews SEO friendly and also get priority by Google.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sysamic's post:
  • rainbowstore
Thanks I will definitely look into it.
(04-26-2019, 08:03 AM)Sysamic Wrote: You can choose any domain and with time it will attain a nice PA, DA. However, we would advise to include a word in the domain which you will use in the titles of your product reviews.

For example; If you choose like amazonproductreviewdotcom, then you must have product review titles as amazon product review #1.
This will make your reviews SEO friendly and also get priority by Google.

I wouldn't suggest DA/PA. They are a trash metrics. Rather than those OP has many important things to look at.
DA/PA are toy metrics. They are even worse these days.
Then what metrics should I follow?