Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Growth Hacker the new big thing?
I see a lot of jobs now. Which requires coding and as well as marketing skill such as tracking metrics, A/B test results etc.

A few years back this type of jobs were unheard of. So, what do you guys think of it, is it really the next big thing?
I don't know whether it is going to be the next big thing or not but its going to be something that's for sure.

Why people wouldn't want this? Everything is changing. As AI's are taking over steadily but slowly. Jobs have to change and evolve too. 10 years from now going viral meant only in newspapers and tv's. Which means the flow of information will take atleast one day or half a day to complete its cycle.

But now check for yourself if anything happens here and now. It will be seen all over the world within just seconds due to the presence of social media and all.

And its not a bad thing you know people are making money from this. Conventional jobs are good but sooner or later they will be taken over. And when it shall happen you don't want to go extinct, right?
[-] The following 2 users Like avinash's post:
  • frank, vkumar
In my opinion if people pays you for doing something then it is a real job. And it is already pretty big now so saying that it is the future big thing or the next big thing you are not exaggerating.
(04-20-2019, 03:59 AM)frank Wrote: In my opinion if people pays you for doing something then it is a real job. And it is already pretty big now so saying that it is the future big thing or the next big thing you are not exaggerating.

So, I guess its a real job now. As it pays. But I think that its evolving and it will change as the time goes by.