Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to make a blog more accessible?
Can I ask how do you know that the inner pages of the blog is not accessed by the bots?

And also it doesn't matter whether or not you have correct sitemap or htaccess file. You haven't blocked anything through them?!! Right?!! If not then everything is already fine.

If the user hasn't blocked any page then bots will crawl & index not matter what happens. However, what could make a difference is the navigation of the blog. If its an impossible one or very hard to navigate then it might create problems for the bots.

And also one last thing what you should check is the structure tree of the blog. I mean all the pages which are linked to the homepage and to their sub-pages, they must have a clear navigation and extension too.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Messages In This Thread
How to make a blog more accessible? - by moppy - 04-15-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: How to make a blog more accessible? - by batman - 04-15-2019, 04:59 AM