Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Out of leads in B2B Marketing
I sell services to realtors. The thing is I use mainly conventional means to get in touch with them though phones and emails etc. At some point I am running out of phone numbers and emails. What should I do?
There are plenty of options for you. You can hire a VA, or you can hire a sale rep company.

And if you are looking for a low budget solution then search for Facebook groups which are based on realtors. The closed ones are better. People always ran out of lists or resources this doesn't mean that cannot create or get more.
The phones and the emails how you have collected them in the first place?
Through PPC Campaign. But I have collected it by running several campaigns in fairs specially.
In my opinion this type of niche doesn't need any fair. You just the correct incentive.
(04-17-2019, 05:45 AM)vk_lord Wrote: In my opinion this type of niche doesn't need any fair. You just the correct incentive.

What type of incentive are you talking about here?