Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Super targeted traffic means good conversion??
Does super targeted traffic means good conversions?
Not necessarily. But yes you can tell that they are directly proportional.
Sometimes, yeah they do help.
If random traffic can make money then why super targeted ones not?
Last week one of our site got 50k visitors. And got around 500 sales. It was after we were hit by an update.

But since the last 6 months it was getting around 100k visitors per week but only 150-200 max sales. So, I hope you get it.
Targeted traffic doesn't mean conversions because users always tend to research first before making their final desicion to buy or hire a service.
(08-30-2019, 08:34 AM)steveposter Wrote: Targeted traffic doesn't mean conversions because users always tend to research first before making their final desicion to buy or hire a service.

But there are also many people who just buy. Tongue
(08-31-2019, 04:51 AM)mediadrug Wrote: But there are also many people who just buy. Tongue

Its true actually. You create an incentive you get sales.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • danni
(08-31-2019, 04:51 AM)mediadrug Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:34 AM)steveposter Wrote: Targeted traffic doesn't mean conversions because users always tend to research first before making their final desicion to buy or hire a service.

But there are also many people who just buy. Tongue

Yes, because they are not aware from being scammed or receiving false product or items without checking carefully their reputation and history of business.
(09-02-2019, 09:17 AM)steveposter Wrote: Yes, because they are not aware from being scammed or receiving false product or items without checking carefully their reputation and history of business.

You are telling this in a way that all hustlers are spammers and all buyers who falls into incentive offer schemes are just stupid. But that's not true at all.